To get better result possible we highly recommend to follow the next rules choosing an original photo for digital experience:
1. The light of the original photo has to be natural with good lighting and no contra light or strong shadows.
2. We highly recommend NOT use photos made in the night or dawn quality photos. Digital clothes look less realistic in dark, law-quality photos.
3. The perfect outfit for digital clothing on the initial photo is fewer clothes possible, only slim fitted clothes, no long sleeves, no baggy outfits. The perfect option is swimwear.
4. If an outfit includes bare parts of the body in order to get the more realistic effect, the same parts of the body in the original photo have to be open as well.
5. Hair should not cover the body or the clothes as it could make look final result less unrealistic. Best options: ponytail or hair back.
6. The lightening has to be in focus as on the body, as on the face
Below you can find some examples of the best choice of original photo for digital experience:
If you have other questions or would like to make personalized order, please do not hesitate to contact us by the following e-mail:
Below you can find some examples of the best choice of original photo for digital experience.